View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is "sort of" year 4 for me. The first year I only did our weekends, and I worked a week behind. Then I quit in August when I had to go back to work (I'm a teacher) but then after the year was over I went back and finished up with what pictures I had.

In 2012 I did a monthly project but then in July I used the Project Life system to get our 2 week Disney trip in album(s) and fell in love with the pockets... so I finished 2012 using the free flowing method. Both of those years were hybrid.

In 2013, I planned to do hybrid and free flowing but I did the first week digital and loved it so by week 2 I had decided to do digital and weekly. I just love sitting down on a Friday night (which is the end of my week... it's my reward on a Friday night and a great way to kick off the weekend) and putting it together. So this year I decided not to mess with what works: digital and weekly. I am going to change my style a bit and go from a graphic, clean style to a cozy, scrapbooked style, but definitely staying what what worked as far as digital and weekly.