View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

[*]Shoes...flats, heels, runners, flip-flops....what's your preference? Flip flops. It's my favorite part about living in SE Asia. I hate having my feet confined!
[*]What is the best thing that happened this week to you or a loved one? Someone brought me new hair products from the States this week (Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In and Creme Brulee, Aussie Instant Freeze Gel & Herbal Essence mousse). I paid for them, but because this couple brought them out for me, I didn't have to pay shipping or customs.
[*]Is there something on your to-do list for the weekend? SO MUCH! We had a half day on Friday, so we went to a nature park in the mountains Friday afternoon and enjoyed not being hot. Today (Sat) i'm going back to teach in the community where I used to teach English, and I'm a little bit nervous. Sunday Joel is leaving for a trip, and I plan on Marie Kondo-ing the boys' room.
[*]What's for dinner tonight, do you eat in or out? We're eating out tonight because we're meeting someone for dinner, but normally we eat in because we have three kids and eating out with them is not fun.
[*]Do you have a favorite clothing style or item that you often wear? Jeans/shorts & T-shirts is my favorite, although I rarely wear that combo anymore. I wear a lot of skirts because it's so hot here and it's not always appropriate to wear shorts.