View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

total points -20
1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. lift of click (1 +pt +1 pt NR "It's a Guy Thing" by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman 5/6)

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. (1 pt + 1 pt NR "Layered Up In You: Edges 2" by Lauren Grier 5/22)

19 - Cheerios made its debut on May 1, 1941. Create a layout paying tribute to your favorite breakfast cereal! (2 pt)

20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo (2 pt)

23 - Be Inspired - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran (2 pt)

31 - Second Chances - go back and scrap layouts for 3 challenges you didn't complete in our previous monthly portfolios to earn 5 points. Please note the original month and challenge number in this month's portfolio to earn full points for this challenge. (5 pt)
31a. Feb. 2010 BOM 32c - I'm afraid of...

31b. March 2010 BOM 32a - 10 pictures of me doing different things...

31c. April 2010 BOM 32d - My best friend is...

iNSD Bonus Points:
Spin-A-Lift Chain (lift of Blue Jean Baby) (1 pt)

Cookie Cutter (1 pt)

One Word (1 pt)

Recipe Challenge (1 pt)

Paper 2 Digi (1 pt)

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 05-30-2010 at 12:12 AM.