View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 02:26 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I have naturally low blood pressure. When I am at a healthier weight, it's low enough to make me get light-headed and dizzy often. There's also some extra bone on the inside bottom of my mouth. It makes dental work more difficult but doesn't affect me normally. The dentist mentioned to me recently that if I have to get dentures, they would have to cut that bone out! I will never get dentures apparently cause no way. I am also prone to infections after getting a bad one in 6th grade; ear, nasal, bronchitis, kidney, UTIs, mainly. I had surgery on my right ankle three years ago and he cut a nerve during it that did not heal so the top of my 4th toe and half of each next to it have no feeling. I think that's all. Nothing too weird I don't think. lol
Wow on the extra bone! I would definitely avoid the denture route too! Just the thought of cutting out a bone gives me the willies.

The infection thing is the same for me and was for my mom. She almost died of septis from a UTI and after that, any infection she got hit her hard and made her crazy. No lie, she would get outta her head with it and get violent. When she was in full blown dementia it could get ugly. At the end, she thought I was her mom, so I usually got her to calm down, but she gave me some bumps and bruises on the way. Dementia is so horrible.

Does the toe bother you much? I know when my feet fall asleep, if I try to stand up, I am going to fall on my face. That is probably an extreme version other than a toe and half of two others, but balance is balance.