View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 05:00 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm
Default Another SSD baby has arrived!

Hey ladies!

You've probably noticed I've gone quiet for a long while now. The last few weeks of my pregnancy was tough and uncomfortable, to say the least... Waiting for labor was nerve wrecking! I was over 41 weeks and had no sign of natural labor.
We finally decided on c-section for the safety of both my baby and I. Last Wednesday, Sept 16, at 7.15 am, I welcomed my huge bundle of joy. She was so big that it explained why I didn't go into labor at all.

Here is our beloved daughter, Michelle Elizabeth (aka Xiaoyu), weighing 4.240kg (9.25lbs) & measuring 52cm:

We stayed in the hospital longer than expected due to some bleeding complication during the c-section, but, other than that, I am recovering slowly and we are trying to get used into this new routine of breastfeed, sleep, poop and repeat. She's got everyone loving her and the more I look at her, the more I see how she looks so much like her big brother when he was a baby.

I am going to enjoy this baby-hood a little while longer, before slowly going back into scrapping and other tasks. Time flies too fast, that I can't believe that she's one week old already!