View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 07:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I love this hobby and love helping people who have questions regarding techniques, etc. It's so much fun when you have someone there, holding your hand or walking you through the process!!

What program are you using?

Looking back, what do I wish someone told me about digital scrapbooking - - work on your shadows. Shadows play a HUGE part in a layout. Once I started working on my shadows, my overall mood changed about my scrapping. (don't know if that makes sense)

There's a bunch of tutorials here at SSD, that are really valuable, especially when on matters like shadows! You can find them here:
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/tutorials/

If there is something that you want to do, but don't know how to do it, but saw someone do it, message them. Ask them how they did what you are trying to do. Hopefully they'll help you as best as they can or at the very least tell you what they did to achieve that look!

Another thing that helps build confidence and growth in scrapping (at least for me) is using templates. They help you learn how to put together a well-designed layout. When you are stuck, you can pull them out and use them as a base. Learn how to use your templates for more than just one layout by adding more photo photos, rotating the template, etc. Templates are a fun foundation to a layout and there are a ton of them in the store!!

If there's anything that I can help you with, feel free to inbox me here or message me on Facebook. If I don't know how to do what you want, maybe we can find it together online!
I'll second this. I'm always open to answer questions about a font I used, a technique, etc.