View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default Organizing scrapped/to be scrapped photos?

Does anyone have a system for organizing their photos they've already scrapped and the ones that are on the to be scrapped list? I came back to digital scrapping after a 7 year hiatus, and because it's been so long and I used to be mainly a paper scrapper, I decided to start fresh and do allllllll my pages over again, because the old ones are so out-of-date or I don't like them anymore (and let's face it, it gives me a lot more reasons to scrap lol). I'm working my way through years of photos, I have a huge amount and they're all just very disorganized to be honest. I think I need to do some deep organizing of my photos folder period. But I'd also like to have some organization to the photos I've already scrapped at least once, and the ones I still have to do. The logical thing to do would be to create a "Scrapped" and "To Be Scrapped" folder and make copies of the photos in the appropriate folders (I have a 1TB hard drive so space is not really an issue). But I just want to know if anyone here has found a better system that works for them, because talking about it "out loud" it seems like a project that I'll need to sit down and commit a week or several days to.