View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you print your DS pages? Yes!
2. How often do you print? It goes in streaks depending on what I have done and uploaded. I haven't printed in a while and I really need to do so soon.
3. Where do you print, and what size? I print 12x12 pages at Pernickety Prints and put them in binders, mainly because I don't scrap chronologically. When Shutterfly has an unlimited sale and if I have a good amount done from a year, I'll occasionally print 8x8 books for my kids of just their pages or pages they're in. If I have a group of pages done from a vacation, I'll print separate 12x12 books of those.
4, Anything else you want to share? (Tips/tricks for the site you use, etc) I have my pages stored in different folders on my computer for easy uploading/printing. All the pages go in to the year's folder, ie 2021. Then I have separate folders for each kid that I also put their pages in so I can upload them easily to Shutterfly for their books. I'm in the process of renaming the boy's pages to have the year first, then the month and date so they will sort better in Shutterfly's system. In my yearly folders, I name them something like 010122 New Years Day. I keep telling myself I should upload the boys pages periodically to Shutterfly so I can make a quick book when the deals come out but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I keep trying to just get a few more pages done...... The story of my life lol!