View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 11:47 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you print your DS pages? yes, I'm right around 50 ish photobooks.

2. How often do you print? When I have a certain chronological period completed. Usually January - August/September and then October - December has been my typical printing cycle the last few years, unless we have a big trip like Disney, or I did a Yellowstone album for 2020.

3. Where do you print, and what size? https://www.prestophoto.com/ I've used them since 2009. I love their 8.5 x 8.5 size. Just that half inch makes a huge difference, but I agree with Sheri, I've been considering switching sizes because of the journaling. I used Shutterfly from 2006-2009, but I prefer Presto Photo so much more. Their books also hold more pages. I often put 120 pages in one of my books. They also offer layflat books. I do use persnicky for loose pages for my AAM album.

4. Anything else you want to share? (Tips/tricks for the site you use, etc) Just print, Kids now are the most photographed generation with the least amount of actual photos to show for it. You'll be so happy you did! Oh, I also always upgrade my binding and paper weight when printing.

Last edited by nesser1981; 01-24-2022 at 11:50 AM.