View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 09:47 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

How many kids do you have? [If you don't have kids, do you want them?] I have two kids, Boy - Bryce (8) and Girl - Carina (6)
Do you want more? No sireeeeeeeee. But I did trick my husband the other day. We just adopted a dog, over a year after our old dog, Emma, passed. My husband has been having a hard time adapting to having an animal in the house again, so he's been cranky. The other morning, the dog jumped on him in bed and he left for work without saying goodbye to me. He texted me saying "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you...it's the dog." I replied, "Well if you're having this much trouble adjusting to a dog, I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you I'm pregnant." He asked, "What kind of joke is that?" I waited a few minutes to write back just to let him mull it over and then said, "The kind that makes having a DOG not such a big deal!!!"
How old were you when you had your first child? Last child? I actually had my first child on my 30th birthday! We will always share a special day I had the second 2 months before I turned 32.