View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 03:04 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
To address the idea of not having littles anymore to scrap, there are still so many fun topics to explore....nature, food, all about me, everyday around the home, landscape, botany, wildlife....you get the idea. But if your focus is preserving your kids as they grow,I can see how you might start losing ideas on what to scrap. I say go with your gut and do what feels right. I’m all about “finding your joy”.
I did a lot more scrapbooking before I had kids (vacations, days out, holidays, family members, etc.)...I think it just came down to having more free time! I'm finally getting a rhythm going for more consistent scrapbooking, but I imagine it will still ebb & flow in different seasons of life. Last year, I made 3 scrapbook pages (besides PL).... this year, have done 72 so far!

I say just do what you want, when you want. I think if you were talking paper scrapbooking, it would be more like "a decision must be made" because the supplies are taking up a cabinet or a room or whatever. But you can always just stick your EHD in a drawer and plug it in when inspiration strikes!