View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 09:50 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
Why in the world would a doctor send you home and tell you nothing is wrong with you when you are in the worst pain of your life??? That's so crazy. I was in the hospital last week, and even after they identified it as pelvic inflammatory disease (I thought I was going to die from it.), I still had symptoms that weren't explained by PID. In the end, I think it was anxiety; I just didn't know anxiety could manifest as muscle weakness, chills and general unwellness.

I'm still not sure my gallbladder is working well, but for now I have to finish the antibiotics I'm on before we look into my gallbladder. The antibiotics have me with constant heartburn, but hopefully I can endure another week with it.
Right? And like I left work in an ambulance for it. I was still in my military uniform! It was bad enough that all of my chain of command rushed to the hospital from home after my co-workers called them. The doctor totally planned to write it off as some sort of ridiculous woman can't handle pain thing. I was so embarrassed that I was going to have to call and tell my work it was nothing after all. I should have written a complaint about him after it was all over.