View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 10:08 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
The only thing I have ever binge watched was Longmire and obviously I liked it a lot. I have a hard time sitting still to binge watch anything, but that one was worth it.

I usually watch real life crime show will I am eating my dinner, so I am always a fan of those, even though I am not plotting any murders. I think just seeing how criminally stupid a lot of people are is interesting. Both the murders and too often the victims themselves. You hook up with a man who did 20 years in prison for attempting to murder his ex-girlfriend, but think those 20 years have made him a better person, you should not be surprised to find out you were wrong.
I know, right? Or you are the lady having the affair with the guy who kills his wife and are an accomplice, like he won’t do the same to you? I always think the folks who try to kill a spouse for custody aren’t thinking straight either because if you get caught, you will never see your kids. Sadly there is usually a common theme running through the real life crime shows.