View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I had totally meant to respond to this during the week, but since it was my last few days in CA, it was a whirlwind!! It always seems like the last few days I'm there get extra crazy and I have no time for anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
This has been a very busy month! I only have 8 prompts finished. Not too great! Hopefully I'll be more inspired moving forward this month. If not, there's always next month!
8 is a great mid-month number, Dawn! I hope you're able to get some more scrapping in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Sorry, Tammy, that's rough. Have fun scrapping when you can.

I'm exactly half way done.
Thanks, Lynn <3 I'm home now, so I plan on doing a lot of scrapping (interspersed with house cleaning. LOL!)

You're right on track to finish the month! That's awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Tammy - I bet it will be so comforting to get home, you've had a lot to deal with these past wks. Soon you'll be scrapping again.

I've gotten almost half done. I've got a busy wkend coming up with family stuff for Easter but I'll also get some extra time for scrapping which I'm looking forward to.
Comforting is the perfect word, Rae! I flew in last night, and I am SO glad to be home!!
Being half-way done is awesome! I know you'll finish it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
Tammy it's totally do-able! The passport has less challenges than what Bingo had and I'm almost done myself.

Only 3 to go! Trying to hurry up before baby shows up and who knows when that will be.
Lea, I am very happy that it is 18 and not 25. I have 11 days to go, so if I can focus I will get it done!

Wow!!! Only 3 left? That's awesome!
I'll bet you're excited to welcome your new little one! Did she turn so you can have a home birth?