View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default Bulk loading Styles?? ( in PSE)

I don't know if it is possible but I can not figure out how to bulk load my styles in PSE (I have version 12).
Say for example I have PSE open I will click on effects and then click on load styles, the select a specific style I want to add and that will load no problem. I can't select more than one file at a time though.

I tried closing down PSE and doing:
Accessories-->
PSE--->
Plug ins--->
Styles

When I open that file I can see all the styles I already have loaded but if I try to select multiple styles and drop them in (Like I would do for brushes) they show up and i can see them in the file but when I open up PSE the new styles are not there, only the ones I loaded individually directly in, while the program was open.

What am I doing wrong!!!?

Why will it let me add the files in with all the loaded ones but then they don't show up? Ive tried loading them in when PSE is closed and opened and also have tried rebooting my laptop too. I bought several bundles of styles and each bundle has about 20 different styles in them so to do it individually means I have to load like 144 styles one at a time!