View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Don't feel bad because I haven't started yet either!! I feel like Christmas really is sneaking up on me this year and I just am not ready!!

I did get the boys to write out a list for me.
Ian (age 13) -- wants clothes (yes it is weird for even us but this is his first time in public school with no uniforms so I guess I get it), books because he reads as much as I do, the video The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe because he read the book and he wants his own fit bit since I won't get him an apple watch, he wants Santa to bring him a personal segway thing that looks like a skateboard and he wants the new Halo video game.
Evan (age 11) -- surprise he wants more Legos even though we have enough to build a whole house out of Legos and he wants a Steam gift card so he can buy this video game he learned about at Space Exploration merit badge at summer camp, there are a couple of Lego Dimensions sets he wants and he wants Santa to bring him his own Beats headphones.

They always get a gift for the two of them too and this year they have asked for a Raspberry Pi so they can learn how to build their own computer.