View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Christmas is TOUGH for me these days! When my kids were little it was EASY. I bought a year in advance and always had just the thing they wanted. Not anymore! Ha!

Declan just turned 10, Caitrin is 13. I have NO idea what to get them. Last year they each got an iPad mini for Christmas. Caitrin also got a new bed for Christmas last year and Declan got a PS3.

There is nothing they want at this point. There is nothing they need. There is nothing that is catching my eye. I am tempted to just do a little get-away for Christmas instead of presents. We are kind of tossing around the idea of a trampoline. This is a tough decision for us though as we are also kind of tossing around the idea of becoming foster parents and (in our area at least) you can't have a trampoline and foster. Caitrin could possibly use a better phone, but hers works for now and she got in trouble with it so it is locked down tight and she can only call her dad, myself and my work. Kinda makes getting her a better phone useless for now. Maybe for her birthday in June.