View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? Exactly 3 years ago. I stumbled upon digi-scrapping and it happened to be iNSD weekend. Lucky Me!

(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? I believe it was searching of freebies? Lol... Megan Turnidge had lots of free templates on her blog back then. ps. I miss Megan!

(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? A scalding hot bath!

(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Switched at Birth. Can't wait for the new season!

(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? Gross mouth noises

(06) What's your best quality? I'm always willing to help people. Almost to a fault.

(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Disney World!

(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? The middle of the night. Because it's quiet and when I do my best work.

(09) What was your worst (first) date like? I once when on a "date" with some co-workers. Or it was supposed to be. I thought I was getting together with a bunch of co-workers but really it was just one guy (who was interested in me and I wasn't in him) who trapped me at the restaurant after I realized too late that no one else was coming.

(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Homemade chicken pot pie. Yummy comfort food.

(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I don't think I'd change anything. Seriously. I'm too paranoid of The Butterfly Effect!

(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Miss Anne Shirley. She's charismatic, funny, intelligent and kind hearted. I would love to live with her enthusiasm for just one day.

(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Laundry. It's never ending.

(14) What's one thing you know to be true? Can I get preachy for a moment? I know that I have a kind and loving heavenly Father who knows me unqiuely. I know that he hears and answers prayers. More than once he's answered mine and sometimes it wasn't what I hoped for, but he knows me better than myself and for that I'm grateful.

(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Since we recently moved to New Mexico, I'm just excited to go, see, do more of the local area!

(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? I think obnoxiously smart because if I were crazy smart I could have any job I wanted, or invent some crazy thing that would make me rich anyways. The best of both worlds!

(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? I really don't think I could answer with just one favorite. I love that we've had so many opportunities to make so many memories and with each new duty station we are given yet one more. We're doing our best to see and experience the world together!

(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? Would it be corny to say my husband? He's an active duty soldier with 2 tours of duty to Afghanistan. He's been in the thick of it and still he worried more about me and our girls than himself.

(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? Since I rarely ever dressed up, even as a child, the hubs and I dressed up for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney this past year. I was a scarlet macaw and he was my pirate. It was cute and fun.

(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I actually don't care for ice cream much. *gasp* But the Schwan's man used to have something that I really liked. I forget what it's called but it was a butter pecan ice cream with caramel, and chocolate covered pretzels. I loved the sweet and salty combo.

Last edited by KingsQueen82; 05-07-2016 at 03:17 AM.