View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? Since 2011, so about 5 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? internet search looking for digi goodies
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? a glass of wine and some painting and mixed media work
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Shannara Chronicles
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? people spreading misinformation on Social Media
(06) What's your best quality? I forgive quickly
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Doi Saket
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? early morning - everyone is still asleep and it is the coolest time of the day
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? umm, utter hell. he wanted to jump right to smoochy face and I just wanted out of the car - he stank.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Vietnamese Chicken Salad
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?, ooh, tough one. hmm, no, because even the wrong choices and the hard situations have taught me something and made me who I am today.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Winnie the Pooh - he gets to eat Honey and forgets what is bothering him really quickly
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? at the moment - washing diapers - ugh.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? I am not a mistake!
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? I get to go back home to the US and meet my two newest family members - a niece from one sister and a nephew from the other (both born in the last 6 months - YAY!)
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Well I am already smart (snert) so RICH!
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? with my extended family it would be a Thanksgiving back in 2008 when we were all together and camping out - has not happened since, I enjoyed the closeness and the length of time we all spent together.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? hmm Aung San Suchi - She has literally been through hell, and lived to tell the tale and gone on to win great things for her people. I have not met her, but I have seen her from a distance, and I truly do admire her.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? Oreo Cookie (well half, my boyfriend in high school was the other half - we rocked)
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?[/QUOTE] Ohh, just one? at the moment - Cinnamon