View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? Since 2010
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? Discovered and bought my first kit in 2008 and joined the forum in 2010
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? Eat chocolate, have a hot bath then watch TV.
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Dexter
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? Lateness
(06) What's your best quality? I'm loyal
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? A seaside town quite close to home, we don't go on holiday much
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Evening, I love when it's close to bed time!!
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? Quite good lol, we went for drinks and a meal, stayed out laughing over wine for hours. It was a one off date but I really enjoyed it
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Curry and rice, I basically just throw things in a pan then add some curry powder and simmer away lol, nice and easy.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? No, I wouldn't want to change anything
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Ironing
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? I love my family and would do anything for them.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Moving house
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Obnoxiously smart, then I'd make money from being smart LOL
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? We went to the park for a picnic, it was a lovely sunny day (rare in uk lol) and everyone had fun all day long, the kids didn't fight and it was an all round fab day.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My nana, she moans but she'll do anything for anyone, she never sits down and always has people staying at her house if they fall out with their parents, even I lived at hers for 1 year when I was 15 and fell out with my mum.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? I don't dress up for Halloween so this one is not applicable to me.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? CHOCOLATE