View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 7 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? I think it was about 4 years ago when I was scrapping our Disney vacation and someone on a disney scrapping forum used one of Cindy's templates
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? Reading or watching a fun TV show
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Daredevil
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? People who don't take responsibility for themselves
(06) What's your best quality? As boring as it is, I'm dependable
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? A comic con in San Antonio last year
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Morning. I'm already a morning person, but the day is still full of possibilities in the morning
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? I went out with a guy who'd just been dumped by the girl he'd dated all through high school. She was at the movie theater and came up to us afterwards and was really rude and insulting to me. The guy said nothing.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Taco Salad
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I only have a few small things that I wish were different, but I wouldn't risk going back to change things for something small.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Hermione Granger. Because, magic!
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Dusting. For some reason I'll do other cleaning for twice as long to avoid dusting.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? That my husband is my meant to be.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? We have tickets to a Supernatural convention and I am a big nerd!
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? I'm doing okay in the smarts department, so I would pick obnoxiously rich.
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? It's just my husband and I. There are a few things that we're both really into and I think all of my favorite memories are when we're doing something related to those (like going to a comic con or visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park). It's always a lot of fun and it's wonder
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My grandmother. She was always kind and took care of everyone, but she was also one of the happiest people I ever met. She could always find something to laugh and smile about no matter what was going on. On the other hand, you knew not to mess with her because she fought dirty!
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? I've always loved Halloween, especially decorating for it. But I haven't really dressed up for it since I was a kid and none of those were all that special.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Butter pecan