View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? - 14 years now
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? - I remember when the store opened. I've been around forever, even if not an active participant.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? - I'm pretty boring. Netflix and a cold diet Pepsi does it for me.
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? - The last full season? Fixer-Upper - Currently, The Ranch
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? entitlement, or to be precise, people with a sense of entitlement
(06) What's your best quality? The ability to look at things objectively
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Pennsylvania
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Evening, when the sun is setting. We moved and it is just so gorgeous out here in the evening. It is still, quiet, and beautiful and there are no houses in sight other than ours so we feel like we are alone in the world and it is amazing!
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? I married my first date. It was a great date.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Lasagna usually if people are over. To bring somewhere else, apple dumplings.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I'd love to not buy the second house we bought, but if we didn't buy that then history would be different and we may not be where we are now, so I wouldn't really change it.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Dishes!
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? I have the most wonderful Heavenly Father and an amazing family on earth.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? Looking forward to unpacking the rest of the boxes from the move.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Can I choose moderately of both? No, I'd rather be smart.
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? It changes day to day. It is always a time when the 4 of us are together doing something adventurous though.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My grandma. She raised 4 kids of her own, 3 grandchildren, and 21 others that she helped along the way. She did most of that being a disabled, single parent. She was a strong woman and didn't stop fighting until the very end.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? My friend and I both went as harem girls in high school, very coincidentally, though our costumes were not identical, thankfully. I loved that costume.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? White chocolate raspberry cheesecake