View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? Since 2006
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? In 2007 through a former sugar babe, aggie
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? watch tv or play games
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? The X-files
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? backstabbers
(06) What's your best quality? Thoughtful and loyal
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Disney World
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Night when I get to scrap
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? Fortunately, I did not have one.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? I don't cook so I usually buy fruit tart from Whole Foods. It's yummy!
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I would never change a thing.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Hermione Kranger (Emma Watson) from Harry Potter. I just adored her character in that movie.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Ironing
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? Jesus loves me.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? I'm looking forward to going some place I've never been. Not sure where yet as it's still in the planning stage.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Obnoxiously smart
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Nothing in particular. Every time I spend with my family is a special moment.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? For Marvel, Iron Man. For DC, Batman.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? I grew up in a country where we don't celebrate Halloween so none.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? anything with chocolate