View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 11:12 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I have enjoyed the layouts that I created for this years TOTB but I did find some of the challenges limiting. I was hoping to have some that I could incorporate into Pocket scrapping. I plan to move forth with pocket scrapping again in 2015 because I love looking back at those layouts for the little stories that I would have totally forgotten. Maybe some kind of 3x4 or 4x6 pocket mini challenge in addition to the regular layout type challenges? I loved being able to create a card for the mustache challege with the random fact that I have never seen my hubby without a mustache it was just a random fact to throw in and add interest to the layout. Not something I would create a whole layout for.

I do find the 100% product very limiting. Even though most of my favorite designers are right here, I want to be motivated to use my stuff. I find the more I scrap, the more I want to buy new stuff.

I am a person who doesn't share my layouts to facebook or pintrest so having the option to post to the gallery is important to me.

I very much enjoy the challenges and whatever the changes are for 2015, I will be here trying to do them because it is a great motivator to me. Thank you for your hard work and asking for input.