View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 10:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Where did it start for you?

I have been looking over layouts I've scrapped many moons ago and love seeing the transformation the industry has taken over the past 17 or 18 years!

Along with the growing industry, my scrapping style has changed and evolved over the years. I started out at Digital Scrapbook Place and this was one of the first pages I made back in 2005. I still remember trying to learn the software and getting so frustrated! "Back then" the kits I used had a very limited amount of embellishments and papers. I think this simple page took me hours to create! LOL!

As scrappers, "we've come a long way, baby"!!

I know there have been many sites that weren't able to stand the test of time and have closed but can't remember many of them.

I thought it would be fun to share how, when and where you got started scrapping and make a list of beloved sites that are no longer in business. If you feel inclined, please share one of the first pages you created! I would love to see it!

And, as I type this thread, my heart is filled with joy to be part of Sweet Shoppe Designs, 17 years later, still an amazing place - a true testament to the hard work and dedication that Robin and her staff put forth everyday so that we can create and share special memories with our friends and families through our pages!!