View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 02:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post

I'd be curious to know... Would you, our community members, want that kind of upgrade or is keeping the existing data as-is more important to you? I've asked in the past and people overwhelmingly said that losing the gallery was not worth it for a like button, but maybe feelings are different now.

If we started fresh on a new forum and gallery (ie. couldn't import the existing data to the new platform) but had a locked "read only" version of our current gallery so you could still see the "archive" of all of your old layouts but could only upload to the new gallery, would that be an acceptable compromise to starting fresh? It's something I'd love to hear from all of you on as the community is yours and we want it to be what you want it to be. I truly want being here at SSD to feel like an awesome experience for you.
I honestly don't care about new bells and whistles of a new forum and gallery. I love how it works now and I wouldn't want you to spend more money on something upgraded (because I'm assuming it would come at a cost of course).

I'm not a fan of changing something that works.