Thread: Friday Five
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Fave tv show or movie lately?
The Last of Us (I'm crushing on Pedro Pascal)

Have any tips to save money at the grocery store?
I buy meat on sale, divide it up into 2 servings (for me and hubs) and freeze it. That way there is no waste, especially with chicken b/c it seems like there is always a 3 or 5 pack which is too little or too much for us in one sitting. I also buy store brands a lot more now b/c I found out that many are brand names but the store puts their label on it. That surprised me. Kirkland coffee at Costco is actually Starbucks.

What's a good thing that happened this week?
I found a purse online that was cheap, lightweight and just perfect for the summer. It's also big enough to put the camera in.

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods right now?
It's our first winter here in Kamloops, BC interior. It is colder but much drier than we are used to and we get snow a lot more often out here. This week it is averaging about 20-25 at night and getting up to mid 40's by mid day. Our backyard is still frozen ice but the front that gets more sun is bare ground now. Not spring-like yet but lots of blue sky and not much wind.

What is your favorite loungwear?
Mine is stretchy jeans and a sweater or sweats and sweatshirt. I'm all about the comfort.

Last edited by bcgal00; 03-10-2023 at 09:29 PM.