View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home?
My lazy boy chair is where I curl up every night to watch tv or read a book. I keep an afghan draped over the back of the chair.

Where do you eat most of your meals at?
I like to sit at the counter on a stool and spread out with my meal, drink, phone/phone stand (so I can read my book while watching tv) and tv remote. Hubs sits across from me at the table with his crossword puzzle spread out to work on as he eats (he is addicted to them LOL).

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch?
Me. I do the bulk of the PVRing and every night decide what he watch. Hubs doesn't care. When I am not sitting down to watch shows with him, he watches HGTV or other similar home improvement shows or the history channel, or goes onto the IPTV/android box and watches movies.

What's your usual at-home attire?
Comfy for sure. I like sweats, soft stretchy jeans, tees, flannel button-ups and sweaters.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home?
Always slippers. I have warm ugg-type ones for winter, slip-ons, flip-flop types. I think I have about 8 pairs of various slippers.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home?
I usually run errands in the late afternoon on Fri and then come home to fix leftovers or simple-to-fix things like noodles/rice with meat/spices which I can whip up in a few minutes, sometimes I grab a deli cooked chicken, ham or meatloaf and broccoli/cheese bake. Burgers or hotdogs are also fast meals and hubs will have take-out potato salad while I have a big green salad. Nothing fancy, just quick and easy. We usually spend the night watching tv together and I'll play on the computer or scrap a bit but generally I do my scrapping during the day. We are usually in bed by about 11:30.