View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have a fave spot to relax in at home? Not really. Is that weird? I don't really find any spot in my home that relaxing.

Where do you eat most of your meals at? The dining room table.

Who gets the tv remote to pick what to watch? My husband. It is one thing that annoys me about his new schedule. He used to always be gone in the evening and I could watch what I wanted. Now he's home EVERY evening and I don't ever get to decide. The truth of it is that I don't speak up and say what I want to watch because it takes me an hour to decide on a 30 minute program. He is more decisive and has stuff he likes so I just let him watch it and I ignore whatever is on TV.

What's your usual at-home attire? Whatever I wore to work during the week, on the weekend it is usually t-shirts and leggings or shorts.

Do you wear slippers, socks or bare feet when at home? Usually sneakers or whatever shoes I wore to work. I take them off at bedtime. On the weekends I wear easy to slip on shoes around the house. I have tender feet and hate to be barefoot walking around.

What's your usual Friday night routine at home? Come home from work, make dinner, eat dinner, go bowling, come home and go to bed. We bowl on a Friday night league so that is our routine for 33 weeks of the year. No routine the rest of those Fridays.