View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 06:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
My weekend flew by too...
No scrapping for me... or shopping. Except groceries... and even then we didn't buy much after 90 minutes scouring every label... my son has celiacs and one of our daughers (number 2) has just discovered some food allergies and sensitivities.... Took us forever to find a pasta sauce with out garlic and oregano. And she is home from college for this week so I wanna fill her up with home cooked meals she enjoys and that are safe.

I also need brakes on my minivan, so we are using the truck for everything.
There are lots of doctor appointments for that college kid while she is home, and one for me.

Today is probably the only nap/break I will get this week... ordered my number 3 daughters senior portraits....

Daughter number 1 comes home from college on Wednesday.

We are going to my brother in law and sister in laws for dinner Thursday.... but I have to make a whole meal basically to take with us. And I still have not shopped for that.... I usually take a lot of food anyway... (they are very careless with cross contamination and holiday meals at other family member houses stress me out big time)

Hoping to get tree up and outside decorated while I have all 4 kiddos home this weekend, and for a family game night Saturday.

I am just waiting for some down time to scrap, craft, paint and/or read......
Oh Stacy, I just noticed you are from PA.....where in PA are you from? Home for me is somewhat near Philly.
I'm sure we spoke about where home is for you and I apologize if we did!