View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Sigh. Wish the new release sales were 2 days

Saturdays are always busy for me ... and we had a robotics competition that went Friday and Saturday ... it was all day long ... we get home and crash.

Got up this morning and realized I missed the sale ... and there were things I would have bought ... crumb bottoms...I'll live ... but sure would be nice if they were 2 day sales. I seriously cannot remember the last time I didn't have things planned (out of the house) on a Saturday ... except maybe the month of December (and then it was shopping, wrapping, birthdays, and Christmas) ...

I didn't hit the portfolio points for February with robotics competition coming up and we were dealing with some legal issues that was taking most of my time ... so guess I may be waiting awhile to get these kits and extras ...

but I wanted to tell Melissa your kit really made me smile when I looked at it ... I can see myself using that a lot ... it's such an upbeat happy kit! Really looks good!

La and Shawna I want to thank you for creating that Diagnosis kit ... it will be great to use highlighting our struggles with our child that was diagnosed with autism/aspergers/adhd/anxiety/sleep disorder ... it truly is a meaningful kit. I have a lot of ideas on ways to use that ... basically like a diagnosis doesn't define me ... it just helps you understand my challenges ... or something like that.

I saw quite a few elements type of things I will be putting into my wish list too ... how fun! I've yet to ever have an empty wish list. lol