View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 01:33 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I work in corporate training sales in the Training and Business Development Department (more commonly known as Continuing Education) at a technical college near the town where I live. For instance, if a company needs any type of training for their employees - whether it be mandated yearly safety training, leadership courses on how to effectively manage employees, computer classes, etc. - I'm the person who meets with the company to figure out exactly what types of training courses and curriculum would be most beneficial. Then, I work with my team to develop/organize the curriculum, assign the instructor, and schedule the training. I also write the actual training proposals that determine scope, schedule, and cost of the training program. I did this part time for almost five years but started full time in September.

As a side gig, I manage and provide content for several social media sites (including the SSD Instagram, along with Cassie). I've had success turning this into a small money-making endeavor in some cases, and in others, I do it on a volunteer basis.

In my spare time when I'm not scrapping, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, and watching trashy reality TV and/or true crime shows. I also serve on the Board and volunteer for a few local non-profit organizations.

Last edited by kendallt; 01-09-2020 at 01:44 PM.