View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 02:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
1. How much sleep do you typically get?

Anywhere from 7 to 9 hours, no little kids anymore and I am a sahm turned sahw so I do what I want lol

2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol

I'm good.

3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have?

This is gonna sound weird, maybe, lol. No more menu planning here. I eat so differently than I used to and my husband is happy eating that way so we do our own thing. I've started checking out different heart healthy meal subscriptions and really like Factor 75 so far. If we order from Uber or something we even order from different places now lol

4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up?

Omg, yes. Several ... One of which was with me in the hospital when I was having my first child at 17, and i ripped and ear off it lolz

5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif?

I can't figure out how to put a gif here tbh, wanna teach me, cause I too speak in gif lol

I do love doing lame dad jokes at my husband all the time tho lol.

Why is grass so dangerous?
- because it is full of blades

ETA:. Thanks for doing this. I miss how active forums used to be so it's fun to talk to some other scrappers
Of course. You know how to add images to your posts, like your layouts. You just right click, copy image address and use the insert "image" button. GIFs and memes are the same. You just don't link it.

So find a gif. Right click, copy image address and come back here and enclose it with [img][/img]
Thanks