View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 06:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
Great questions Kiana!!
1. How much sleep do you typically get? Well, it depends on the night. I suffer from insomnia and even with a prescripton for sleep meds, still struggle. Some nights it's 2 hours other nights it may be 6 or 7.
2. How much sleep do you want to get? lol Well I would love to get a solid 7 hours without waking up every 20 or 30 minutes! LOL.
3. What's ONE dish on your menu this week that you can't wait to have? Roast ... my favorite comfort food!
4. Did you have a snuggle or stuff animal growing up? I had a Mrs. Beasly doll
5. Tell me a joke. or show me your favorite meme/gif? Okay, here is a little backstory ... years ago we had a new Director of Logistics at work. He was ex-military and very stern. One Friday afternoon I was in a jolly mood, so decided to share a funny meme with a co-worker (I honestly do not make a habit of sending BS emails ...) I put my co-worker's name in my email and hit send, and IMMEDIATELY realized I'd sent it to our the new Director ... I remember my heart falling to me feet. I sent an SOS to my manager, who in turn talked to the Director and apologized. Of course, word got around the office and my co-managers - everyone got a kick out of it ... and in time, so did I!

I definitely would send a BS email and get caught. But now we have a company messenger so I can just message my co-workers all my fun memes and gifs. ROFL