View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 02:24 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
Thanks for reviving this thread! I am still plugging away at 2021, trying to get the past few weeks at least in templates and journaled. I love doing my weekly spreads, but I DO get tired of keeping to the same plans, templates, and styles all year long. Anyone have new ideas for 2022? I have really loved using Cindy's templates this year--a fun break from traditional pocket pages. Part of me wants to do something completely different for 2022. Maybe a photo challenge or focusing on specific aspects of my life instead of the free-for-all it has become.
I used to do the "Capture your 365" photo challenge when It was still alive but the person that ran it retired. I saved quite a few of the monthly prompts so I plan to create a blank calendar page for each month and write down a daily photo prompt hoping to give myself a push to get the daily photos completed.

In 2021, I tried to stick with the same kit for all of my weekly layouts and I think that is why I fell behind. I love the kit but easily got tired of using the same thing all of the time. I do have to admit though that all of my pages look great using the same kit.

For 2022, I plan to choose one kit at the beginning of the month and use that kit all month. The next month, I will choose a new and different kit. Maybe use the newest designer collab for that month, or the Free with Purchase kit.

For templates, I have several designers that I like and I tend to use their multi-photo templates but, unfortunately, they are not designers here. I'll have to take a good look in the store!!

Does anyone else have any ideas?