View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Mine!

1 World Teachers’ Day is Saturday, October 5th. I consider us all to be teachers to some degree. What knowledge have you passed on? Scrap it. - 2 pts

2 Birds of a feather flock together. Use at least two birds in a layout or hybrid project. - 2 pts

16 One Word Challenge. Create a layout that has the word “Menu” on it somewhere.- 2 pts

18 "Don't judge me. I was born to be awesome, not perfect." Truer words have never been spoken. Scrap a layout about the awesome in you or a member of your family. - 2 pts

20 It’s a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. Pts earned: 8 pts + 1 hybrid pt

Trend: Cityscapes and Skylines

Trend: Handwitten look

Trend: Stars

Trend: Black and white 1 hybrid pt

24 I loved reading through this list of items a mom wrote for her child. What would you want your kids to always remember as they grow up? Journal about it in a layout - be as serious or tongue-in-cheek as you want. 2 pts

Journaling: Family vacation is one of the highlights of our year. We go to the lake, visit tourist sites, & photograph it all. But the real thing to remember about our vacations is how much your grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins love you. I hope you always remember these “ordinary” moments spent at the lake house doing nothing more than enjoying the company of family we don’t see often enough!

29 Scrap whatever YOU want! - 2 pts

Oct. blog bonus: Earn 1 bonus point for your October Portfolio by scrapping a layout about a favorite holiday memory. 1 pt

Total pts: 22
New release pts:
Hybrid pts: 1

Last edited by rach3975; 10-28-2013 at 11:13 PM.