View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 11:18 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Yes and no.

I'm not a shopper, really. I don't go shopping unless there's something specific I need to get. In general, I don't enjoy 'the hunt' for a good deal, I'd rather use my time at home, walking on the beach or doing something else. I'm honestly more concerned with getting in and out at most stores, so it's not fun for me to have to dig through racks and racks and racks to find what I need.

Stores like Marshall's and TJ-Max bother me sometimes because I find something I like but it's not in my size. And it just takes SO long. LOL I want to walk in (like a Target or a Department store) and find what I like displayed on a rack, reach back for my size and DONE. If I have a coupon, then yay. If not, I still buy it.

That being said, I do occasionally like to go to thrift stores. I stick to kids clothes, housewares, and books. Now, BOOKS, those I love to bargain shop for. I've also found some furniture at thrift stores and Craigslist that I was super proud to find for much less. Those types of things I can be a bargain hunter for. The rest of it -- nah.