View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to RealRach
Default Skinny Jeans 4 - Sign up here!

Ok Ladies...here we go! Round Four of the Skinny Jeans process. (April 18- June 27) I am willing to host this round again. I am going to keep the same rules. And those rules are this:
1. You must post starting photos to play. Front, back, left and right views. Templates available in forum.

2. Post your weekly progress photos by MIDNIGHT Sundays. Feel free to post any other day (i.e., Fri or Sat) But they MUST be posted by MIDNIGHT EST on SUNDAY to count for the contest.
3. There will be prize for top loser based on percent lost and a drawing for a prize based on those who posted EVERY WEEK!
4. If you miss a week, you can still win the final prize but to win the final prize, you MUST post FINAL PHOTOS by Midnight (EST).

If you think you handle those rules, please join us! This process is more about YOU and the changes you are making in yourself. And to see those changes it really helps to photograph the process. I can't stress this enough: you must make time for YOU and doing this small thing for you is so therapeutic. I promise! I hated the thought of those weekly photos. But it really opens your mind, heart, and soul to the changes and allows you to embarrass them with both arms. Don't stress about how you look. Heck, I had bed in more than half of mine. It's about getting the photos. Don't spend time stressing about what you are wearing, how the final pictures look. Just take em and post em! It shouldn't take any longer than 15 min of your time. Aren't you worth that much?!

Leave your name here and I will PM you the link to the private forum. I will be deleting all the old members this weekend and cleaning out the old stuff.
We will start on Sunday April 18th with your first 4 pics due that day! And it will run until June 27th. The last Sunday in June. This will end it before the 4th of July holiday season. So you will look smoking hot at those BBQ's! You owe yourself this 10 week challenge! Join us!