Thread: Survey Says...
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 11:10 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Probably not the best one to answer this since I've just gotten back into digi scrapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
So I am taking a survey on alphas and how important they are to you.

Do you have to have them with every kit?
No - but then I would be looking for something that is taking its place - word art or something along those lines I guess.

Do you use them on every page?
Nope. It really depends on the page, look and feel I'm going for, space, color, etc. Many times I've actually started a page with the alpha first. It's what caught my eye and I wanted to use it. Other times it's the font. I do love my fonts! And then there's this page that I've been staring at all morning. The alpha with the kit won't work with what I've done. BUT I love the alpha, so I'm sure it will be used later on another layout. I'm a big mixer and matcher of kits. So I'm fixing to pull up Lr and look for an alpha that will. *whispers* I really need to organize my new purchases!!

Do you have ones that you use over and over?
Not yet, but I'm sure I will.

Let me know your thoughts about the questions above and anything else you want to share.
Alphas that make me purchase a kit or use it after purchase are usually alphas that I either just don't want to do all that work myself or they have an extra special touch. Alphas that are not my style don't necessarily not get used (kit purchase) - it just might take me a while or a challenge or something along those lines to put them on a layout.