View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 05:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
I only got two done, with moving early this month I just haven't gotten my groove back. So I decided to just wait until April and start fresh.
Kiana, hope you find your mojo. I am sure it is only on a temporary hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigaud View Post
... I have done ZERO so far. However, now that my school is closed for the next 2 weeks, I anticipate more scrapping time. About to start on one now, in fact.
Lori, fingers crossed that getting the unexpected 2 week break gives you some scrapping time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetChar View Post
I'm doing pretty well, I think. I've done 12 of the prompts. This has helped me as I re-enter the scrapping world. lol I took an almost 7 year break from scrapping and I'm getting back into the groove of things
Charlene, Welcome back to scrappin and you are nailing the challenges! Your pages are fabulous! Loved your take on the string art. I am struggling with that one. Keep on pluggng you've got this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellasspace View Post
I have 3 spots left to fill, but we are going on an 11day vacation soon so it will be a crunch to get it done even with just 3 left.
Ella, I noticed you have been kicking out the pages! Way to get it done! Enjoy your vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
I have 11 completed so far and anticipate getting the rest finished next week. My vacation has been cancelled due to COVID-19 and the schools are also closed until April 5 so I have an extra 2 weeks off. Should get March complete and a start on April's.
Jaye, sounds like you have plan! Bummer your vacay was cancelled due to COVID-19, but yay for more scrapping time.