View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I can't believe that I'm actually going to do this! I was bummed that the planner Shawna posted was sold out... so did a lot of looking around. I really love so much of what all of you are doing! but in the end I went with the SS Carpe Diem [thanks for THAT enable, Flergmeister xx!]. I figured I could afford to take the risk at that price point and I really love that they make page/pocket protectors to use with it.

so now you guys need to hook me up with the essentials! like I'd probably would've just used pencil... but really love the idea of the Frixion erasable pens & highlighters that Lynnette and Rachel were talking about. what mm point do you gals use? I like a fine point, as long as it doesn't feel like it's scratching the paper when you use it.

any favorite spots for cute washi tape and stickers? I'm grabbing some of the sticker paper Julie recommended for printing out some of my SSD faves.

also! I think we should have a weekly/monthly "Planner" thread [like we do for PL] ... I think that would really help me to find ideas and inspiration, seeing what so many of you creative chickas are up to. what say you?