View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 01:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last thing you bought? Happy with it?
I just bought new perfume. I had accumulated quite a few points at our local drugstore and they had a big sale on last wk in their beauty dept so I ended up getting Dior J'Adour perfume for almost nothing. It's my fave perfume. Plus, I now have accumulated more points towards future shopping, so a win-win shop for me!

Is there something you are hoping to buy soon?
I saw that one of our stores has a 70% sale on a set of "The Rock" non-stick pots and pans. I really want it but not sure if I can get my car out of the driveway (tons of snow this wk) and if there will be any left when I finally get over there.

Do you shop more at brick and mortar stores rather than online shopping?
Maybe a little more in-person shopping b/c I don't buy clothes on-line, I want to see and touch them, and maybe try them on. My daughter buys almost all her clothes online and never has a problem but I worry about the return policy and hassle of it.

Do you fill out warranties and organize your receipts?
Ugh....I am soooo bad about this. I try to be organized but somehow I always forget to register warranties and always lose the invoice. I'm just terrible about this.

Is there anything you buy that you stock up on?
Trader Joe stuff like their tumeric tea and spices b/c I don't get over there on a regular basis. I also stock up on batteries b/c we through a ton of them. At Costco I always buy a few extra bags of almonds b/c I eat them every day and never want to run out. The other thing I stockpile is small notepads. I'm always making notes and lists so my office always has quite a few. I buy them at the dollar store, 5-10 packs at a time.