View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 04:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default What excites you about Digital Scrapbooking?

I thought this would be something fun to talk about. I'm going to post this same question an Facebook tomorrow.

I know this came up when we were talking about scrapping goals last week, July will be my 14th anniversay of digital scrapbooking, I just printed my 50th family album, I have one ready to order, and I'm just about finished with another one. So, after all these years and pages, I was trying to think, what still gets me excited to keep scrapping.

Great kits! For starters, I know even though my holiday layouts get repetitive, I don't work nearly as hard to get the perfect picture as I did 10 years ago, but when you have the perfect kit, that makes me excited.

Vacation pictures make me excited. It's something different. I really look forward to scrapping those.

I think almost anything outside the normal/typical stuff I scrap year to year makes me excited. How about you?

Getting a printed book still excites me!

I know there are a lot of old timers around, people that have been doing this even longer than I have. LOL! I'd love to hear what keeps their creativity and excitement there.

Last edited by nesser1981; 05-19-2020 at 04:19 PM.