View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurian View Post
I use Google Photos and 'favourite' the photos with a star that I want to scrap with. That way they are viewable in a separate folder and when I de-star (?) them, they remain in their regular folder.
I did not know this!!!!!!!! this is awesome!!!!!!

added: I don't have "to scrap" and "done" photos LOL! I like to actually scrap the day to day (I have all of my photos by year and within the year folder are months ) and I like to work on projects such as a beach vacation or Christmas or a project for a particular kid (I have 4 so always something to scrap LOL)....I also use google photos and I make seperate albums in there as well like "vacation 2019" "Christmas 2019" "Peyton's birthday 2019" etc...plus I Have it set up so that it recognizes certain people and they have their own folder as well )like each of the kids I have set up to recognize their face when pics upload and so there are folders named Sam, Ben, Abby & Peyton..... not sure if this really helps but I feel your pain as I am coming back from a 5 year hiatus (no computer and just got a new laptop) so I am CERTAIN I will be rescrapping lots of photos LOL!

Last edited by nun69; 05-08-2020 at 03:19 PM.