View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 31pts
New Releases = 5pts

2 - It's all about {Photo} perspective, change up your angle, change up your layouts! Get high and look down at your subject, get low and look up, anything but the standard "point and cheese!" - 2pts

3 - Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! -2pts(+1 NR pt - 2/1 - GF: Midnight Hour by Krystal & Traci) = 3pts

6- I am a traditionalist when it comes to scrapping and like my photos front and center. Break out of that mold and have your journaling or a quote be the main pop on your page. -2pt

15 - Let's get geometric! Your page must have some geometric elements in the composition! Feel free to lift this page or create your own geometric inspired design! - 2 pts

16 - All these letters make me want to see what you can do with BIG title work on your page. We're looking for really BIG titles or font work, it should stand out on your page! - 2 pts

17 - February is here! It’s the time for love and HEARTS! Scrap a page using at least 5 hearts! - 2 pts (+1 NR pt - 2/9 - Adore This Man by Yari & Krystal) = 3pts

19 - Use ideas from this paper layout to scrap about a relationship, good or bad. - 2 pts (+1 Nr Pt - 2/9 - He Ain't Heavy by Libby & Traci) = 3pts

21. February 20th is Love Your Pet Day. Scrap about your pet or pets, or scrap why you don't have any pets. -2 pts

22 - Check out the blog writingprompts.tu... for some quirky journal prompts. Use one as inspiration - used prompt #701 - for a layout! - 2pts (+1 NR pt - 2/9 - Girls Just Wanna Kick Butt by Kristin, Libby & Jenn) = 3pts

24 - Check out this amazing list of 30 things your kids should know about you and create a layout for the prompts and questions which inspire you! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points
prompt #12 - Describe a typical day in your current life. 2pts (+1 NR pt - 2/9 - Today's Story by Melissa, Meghan & Krystal) = 3pts

27 - February 26th is tell a fairy tale day. Use this chance to create a page that celebrates the stories that are a memorable part of childhood. - 2 pts

31 - Inject a little bit of springtime into your layout by using any of these flower fonts. Whether it’s for your title or journaling, make sure it’s the focal point of your page. - 2 pts(JI Hidden Vines)

Blog Bonus - One last thing before I go. If you’d like to earn an extra two points in this month’s portfolio, use anything in this post as inspiration for a layout. You can use one of our old web pages as a sketch or one of the fabulous quotes in our concept board. Just get creative and have fun! - 2pts

Total = 31pts
New Releases = 5pts

Last edited by chastml; 02-26-2013 at 04:54 PM.