View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 10:55 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

OH Wendy what a chaotic week for you! Sending you big big hugs, darling!

Our week has been OK until Saturday morning came. Michael suddenly got a fever and uncomfortable stomach when he woke up. It went downhill from there... He had no appetite, energy and became super quiet. He was aching all over because of the fever. Lan was already paranoid, thinking covid as the worst case...
Well, the day wasn't so bad, because my mom & dad helped to monitor him too, but the night watch was quite tough for Michael and I. He ate very little during the day and mostly just drank water, and kept saying his head and throat hurt. He couldn't swallow the paracetamol without throwing it out along with the water. So I gave up on it and decided to just keep changing the wet towel on his forehead and wiping off his body to cool him down. It wasn't until 4am that he fell asleep and I was able to doze off.
Sunday wasn't so bad, but he was still energy-less and didn't have appetite, so he mostly stayed quietly in bed. I was so relieved that he got to sleep soundly by 10PM and had no fever, though I kept waking up to check on him!

Now that he's OK, I'm the one super exhausted and with a waist pain. Gah!