View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? 4 and a half years.
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? I can't remember! I was shopping around I guess.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? Reading a book in bed.
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? KPopStar Season 5. It's like The American Idol but in Korea.
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? People talking about things they know nothing about has been bothering me a lot lately.
(06) What's your best quality? I'm really hardworking and I try my best in all situations.
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? We went to Disneyland in February.
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Late at night when everyone's sleeping and I get some quiet me time!
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? I can't remember anything in particular.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Barbeque baby back ribs.
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? Yes, I would stop myself from going out with certain guys in my life! I didn't know that but what a waste of time! LOL.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? I wouldn't mind being a witch in the Harry Potter world. Not a major character as I don't want anything to do with wars and such, but I think I'd be pretty good at doing magic.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? Mopping the floor.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? That my parents love me unconditionally.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? We're going to Seattle later this month. I haven't been since I was a little kid! I'm excited to see some of the tourist-y place like the Space Needle.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? I'm already obnoxiously smart... so... riches please! XD
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Going to Disney this past February was pretty awesome. My kids are at the age where the magic is just starting to become real and it's cool to see them soak it in.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? I think Malala Yousafzai is awesome. I admire her courage and what she stands for.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?I was a witch and I remember loving the huge cauldron my mom got for me to put candies in!
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben's and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. Mmmm.