View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?about 6 yrs
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?searching online for forums and stores
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?a a snack and a good book or tv show
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?The Catch
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?people that don't signal when they are turning or cutting in front of you on the road
(06) What's your best quality?my ability to make lemonade out of lemons
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Alaska cruise, wish I was still there
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?Lately, it's been early morning, I grab a coffee a sit down to peruse forum, shop and/or scrap a page before starting work, the house is quiet and it's so relaxing
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? worst was going out with my childhood crush when in my 20's and finding out that we didn't have a lot in common, it was awkward and sad b/c at 13 (we went to the same school) I was madly in love and would walk by his house, just hoping to get a glimpse of him and then after our date I couldn't wait to go home
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?grape chili meatballs
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?Sometimes I think that I should never have left my hospital union job yrs ago b/c of the salary, benefits and holidays I would have but then I think about how wonderful it has been to work at home all these yrs and enjoying more time for scrapbooking, playing with my dog, not being so stressed, so I guess I'd leave things as is
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?I love the kick-ass personality of Cookie in Empire. She's a bit nutty but she's a strong character and knows her own mind. Plus she wears whatever she wants and has her own crazy sense of fashion.
(13) What's your least favorite household chore?Vacuuming
(14) What's one thing you know to be true?I love my family
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?Buying a new mirrorless camera after I sell off some unused photog stuff
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Smart b/c then I would know what I needed to do and how to go about it to be rich
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?With my mom gone now, I have fond memories of our last Xmas together and how happy she was even though she was so tired and sick
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?My mom. She was the most selfless and kindest person I know yet had a strength of character that amazed me
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?One of the best times was many yrs ago when I designed and wore a genie costume to a party and won first prize. It was a kind of "I Dream Of Jeannie" costume
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?peanut butter chocolate