View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? since 2006 - 10 years
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? a long LONG time ago when I was freebie hunting one day... it has always been my favorite Digital Scrap spot even though it took me 8 years to be an "active" member
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? watch tv
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? everything to do with shopping in a physical store.
(06) What's your best quality? Love Helping Others
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? NYC (in 2009)
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? early morning - it's quiet
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? I've never been on a date... LOL My friend asked me to be his GF and we've been inseparable ever since, but we skipping the whole dating part.
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Pulled Pork
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? IF I were to go back about the only thing I can think of that I would change would be to not drop out of college, but in order for that to happen would be changing that my first born son not be born at the time he was... so I really wouldn't change anything cause no matter how hard things are now, not having the 3 boys exactly as they are is unthinkable.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Wonder Woman! She's a SuperHero, inspirational, Hawt and has an invisible plane (imagine the birds eye view pictures she can get!!!).... need I say more?
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? It's a tie between washing silverware and folding socks.
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? How much I love my kids....even the furry one.
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? More day trips this summer... this is the first year we've had a car in a long time so getting out and doing things no matter how nearby is our top priority.
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? Well, either way I'd probably have no friends because of it, so I guess Obnoxiously Rich, that way I can at least buy ALL the scrappy goodies LOL
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Hands down Family Game Nights.... we laugh so hard and have fun and really see everyones personality burst at game time.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? Wow, I really don't know if I have an answer.... I do know I look up to my kids a lot.... I push them to do the things that I always struggled with in life, and they do amazing things that make me proud and inspire me to try harder to be able to do those things myself.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? Probably last year when I did my Day of the Dead face paint.
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Moon Mist!