View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Wendy, that is so terribly sad about your friend and her husband and son. : ( Knowing that they died alone makes is so much sadder. My 95 year old grandfather was septic and in ICU last week, and I couldn't stop crying at the thought of him dying alone and my grandmother just sitting at home waiting for news of his death. But somehow he pulled through and is back home now with hospice. If he dies, I won't be sad because he's lived a full and beautiful life, but at least now he won't be alone.

LeeAndra, I am so sorry that you are losing your momentum. I find myself with the uncontrollable urge to snack all day long and zero urge to exercise. It just all feels so hopeless. I hope you find the will to keep going, or at least to not give it all up.

Cindy, that's so terrible about your neighborhood!! I can't imagine that kind of stress on top of Covid stress. Are hardware stores still open? Wll they be able to get it fixed? All of those things are closed right now, here, so I can't imagine what it would cost to get someone to come and fix it.

Last edited by joelsgirl; 04-09-2020 at 09:16 AM.